It would be wrong to say that special purpose vehicles (SPVs) are only meant for military applications because these vehicles are equally useful for civilian purposes and there are many areas where these vehicles can be used. Or it would be better to say that organizations and companies can order customized SPVs in special purpose vehicles for sale.
Let’s Discuss The Potential Military and Non-Military Uses of SPVs
• Homeland security can find many vehicles suitable for their use in special purpose vehicles for sale. Just like a military truck is used for rescue operations, the homeland security can get the vehicles that it can use to rescue the people trapped in difficult situations like riot, terror attack and natural calamities including flood, earthquake, landslide and avalanche.
• Homeland security can convert a SPV into a movable command center that the agency can use to establish peace in disturbed areas. The SPV would help the agency in controlling the situation with minimum use of force. It would keep its human resource and equipment safe.
• Healthcare industry needs SPVs to make mobile clinics for remote areas where there is no healthcare facility available. These mobile clinics can be used to provide medical facilities during events when a large number of people gather at a place. For example, sporting events require medical facilities to cater to the needs of injured sports persons. A special purpose vehicle can provide trauma care during medical emergencies and safe lives.
• A special purpose vehicle can be equipped to handle sensitive medical cases like plague that could be endemic if goes out of control. It is only a SPV that is suitable for collecting medical samples of blood and tissues and taking those samples to distantly located hospitals.
• SPVs can be converted into observation vehicles to meet specific requirements like visiting places affected by gasses or nuclear radiation. The scientists can collect samples and data for observation with the help of SPVs.
• Milk based food items that need to be stored in a certain temperature can by transferred in SPVs. Food and manufacturing industries can move climate sensitive food items in specially designed trucks.
The above mentioned are some of the examples of non-military uses of SPVs but success of a special purpose vehicle largely depends on its design, features and technology used.
Are SPVs Armored Vehicles?
A special purpose vehicle is vehicle especially designed for a specific objective. But an armored car or SUV provides security cover only. A reinforced car can save your life from close range firing. And you can get armored cars and SUVs customized to suit your needs. Armored vehicles for sale can show you the vehicles that you can use for safe traveling.
Armored cars and SUVs are customized from traditional cars. There are automobile dealers that buy and customize cars and SUVs and they deliver the reinforced vehicles to the clients. You can buy an armored car in armored vehicles for sale and get your car delivered to your doorstep after completing all the paperwork and formalities.