Special Purpose Vehicles
Special Purpose Vehicles. Whatever the task, the conditions and requirements, if you can think it, we can build it.
From its inception, the BASTION HLS® name has stood for reliability, quality, value, and innovation. In the context of vehicles built with a specific task in mind, we push the latter attribute, innovation, to the limit, integrating advanced technological systems with durable, high performance, and often armored vehicles, into a single cohesive solution. What’s more, our experience and skill set allows us to cover a large set of defense and civilian applications, ranging from fully fitted command and control vehicles to mobile laboratories and ambulances.
Achieving Success Through Process
BASTION HLS®’s methodology and project management skills are fundamental to our ability to deliver quality, turnkey solutions on time and within budget. This is true for all of our solutions, and is particularly germane to complex special purpose vehicles. We procure premier “soft skin” vehicles, sub-systems, technological elements and task-specific components; import them and bring them to our modern, well-fitted workshops; add armoring; integrate all systems and parts; perform comprehensive testing; subject the vehicle to careful inspection; and deliver the fully functional special purpose vehicle to the destination country, to our client, wherever they may be across the globe. Throughout, we maintain constant contact with the client, incorporating their input as it is given, thus yielding better results and a minimal error rate.
Cost-Conscious, Cost Effective
Another key feature of BASTION HLS® solutions is their low cost when likened to solutions of comparable quality from European and North American providers. We achieve this cost-effectiveness by constantly looking out for cost advantages, such as:
- Employing Israeli technologies, generally known to be of the best value-to-quality ration in the market.
- Developing efficient engineering and production.
- Upholding lean operations and management.
- Maintaining a robust network of top-tier suppliers and savvy purchasing practices.
- Continually monitoring and improving performance – operational, maintenance requirements, human engineering and more.
- Taking full advantage of being a private company.
BASTION HLS® Special Purpose Vehicle Solutions:
- Command & Control Vehicles: Adaptable to a wide array of military, homeland security and civilian applications requiring command of large event zones, such as earthquake relief efforts, terror attacks, riots, massive battlefronts and large-scale civilian events (concerts, sporting events, etc.).
- Military Applications: APC’s (armored personnel carriers), electronic warfare, command & control vehicles, observation vehicles, IED Vehicles, patrol vehicles, intelligence & interceptor vehicles, surveillance vehicles.
- Law Enforcement and Civilian Applications: Electric & Machine “Room” on mobile Lab, observation, SWAT & K9 Carriers, ambulances.