Armored Vehicles Protection, Evasion, Evacuation. The Ultimate Armored Vehicle Solutions
Perhaps the most important factor in protecting human lives (and valuable assets), other than the assigned security details themselves, are the vehicles used for their transport. With such high stakes at hand, it is not surprising that militaries, governments, police and law enforcement agencies, financial institutions and others, in need of such complex protective carriers will not compromise on their choice of an armored vehicle supplier, selecting only those with irreproachable track-records, battle-proven solutions and whom, as a guiding principle, will include them every step of the way. It is, therefore, even less startling, that a growing number of such organizations, choose BASTION HLS®.
360O Total Quality Armored Solutions, From A to QA to Z
At every stage of our development process, we make sure that our armored vehicles meet our own ultra-stringent quality standards and will surpass the needs of our clients. From design through to deliver
y of our turnkey solutions, we consider a wide range of variables, such as:
- Mission: The specific mission and operations of the ordering organization.
- The Human Factor: How the human factor, especially the driver, can impact the way the vehicle is used in the field.
- Comprehensive View: We take a very wide-angle perspective, such as ensuring not only protection in case of an event, but also the vehicle’s ability to evacuate (escape) as quick as possible by, f
or example, guaranteeing drivetrain performance.
- State of the Art Technologies: Incorporating the latest and greatest technologies, many from Israel, one of the world’s leading hubs of innovation, especially in the security and defense sector.
- Premier, Tested Materials: We seek out the most lightweight, yet durable and impenetrable materials, and put them through a battery of tests, including ballistic, mechanical, environmental and others.
- Complete Vehicle Upgrade: Using advanced steel, we perform automotive upgrades of suspensions, springs, braking system, tires, rims, all without damaging the underlying OEM vehicle system.
Low Cost of Ownership: How everything affects cost and ongoing maintenance.
Meet all required standards: Building to meet strict law-enforcement and military standards
Multi-Sector, Worldwide Client-Base
Who are our armored vehicle clients: militaries, UN organizations, police, homeland security agencies, foreign affairs ministries, diplomatic missions, financial institutions, valuable asset transport firms and many other medium to large sized, public and private organizations.
Where our vehicles are deployed: Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Jordan, India, across Africa, Israel, North America, Eastern Europe, and many other locations across the globe.
BASTION HLS® Armored Vehicle Solutions:
- Pickups and Vans
- MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected)
- Troops Carriers
- CIT (Cast-In-Transit)
- Tactical Vehicles
- SWAT and K9 carriers
- Bomb squad vehicles
- Police Patrol
- Military Patrol
- ANY other custom armored vehicle you may need.